Research contributes to the overall knowledge of human kind. As such, research should be open and transparent, especially if it supported by public funds. In this page, I will give an overview of the deliverables of this project, together with any relevant resources.
- Project website
- Contingency, dissemination and IP plans
- Learning algorithm
- Mid-term report
- First article
- Planning algorithm
- Implement planning algorithm along the intention of motion
- Optimize trajectory
- Force control along desired trajectory
- Teach the controller using reinforcment learning
- Second article
- Final report
At this section, I will keep track of all the publications and conference presentations that are produced during this project.
- The results of the intention of motion were presented as an oral and poster presentation at RAAI 2019.
- A more refined version of the intention of motion models was submitted for publication at the IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering.
- Preliminary results of the planning algorithm and the way to calculate the control inputs will be presented at the 58th Conference on Decision and Control.
You can access the scientific report for the first year of the project
You can access the scientific report for the second year of the project